Wednesday, August 16, 2006

JoJo - TLTL (Live on Miss Teen USA)

Wow, I suck at life lol. Sorry for the lack of updates over the past couple days. I was vacationing in Baltimore (note: the Batwing at Six Flags: America is frickin awesome lol). Here is my latest TV cap - JoJo performing "Too Little Too Late" live for the first time, on Miss Teen USA. I've even included the MP3, cause, well, I already had it made as part of the process of making the video, so I thought, why the hell not? As always, video is XviD with MP3 sound in RAR packaging. Links:

(Video) JoJo - Too Little Too Late (Live on Miss Teen USA) (35 MB)

(Hosted on MegaUpload)

(Audio) JoJo - Too Little Too Late (Live on Miss Teen USA) (4.2 MB)
(Hosted on ZShare.net)

As always, if you put these on your blog, MySpace or whatever, please credit SexyFront.

No comments: