Sunday, August 06, 2006

EXCLUSIVE: JoJo Pre-fame EP


I figured I'd go kind of big for my first "exclusive." I think a pre-fame EP from a #1 chart topping, certified platinum artist is big enough for this lowly little blog. This is an EP that JoJo (real name: Joanna Levesque) recorded when she was 10 or 11 years old. It was used as a demo for record labels and as such can be hard to find as the only time the public could buy it was from a small indie music website. I've seen a few songs from it on the internet, but never the whole EP and never in the best quality. This is a rip I did myself from my copy of the EP (eBay rocks lol). It's VBR MP3 so it sounds fantastic. That's the cover up there. Enjoy!

Joanna Levesque - Joanna Levesque (EP) (26.2 MB)
(Hosted on MegaUpload.com)

If you put this on your blog, MySpace, or whatever, credit SexyFront.

No comments: