Friday, September 22, 2006

Ciara - The Promise (AOL First Listen)

Ciara has a new album coming out this December. The first single is called "The Promise" and it just debuted on AOL, which means it's got the AOL guy going "AOL First Listen" a couple times during the song. It's produced by Polow Da Don. I'm not liking it. It's too slow for me. If you were a fan of "And I" though you'll probably like it.

Ciara - The Promise (AOL First Listen) [5.26 MB]

As always, should you put this link on your blog, MySpace, or whatever, credit SexyFront.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a Ciara fan, but she's had some catchy songs that you can dance too. Now this new song "Promise" is something new for Ciara. A slow song with a different type of sound. It's nothing wrong with Ciara trying new things and being risky, but I don't like her voice on this song. She sounds like a man and that doesn't leave a good taste in my mouth when I already think she looks like a man.