Saturday, March 01, 2008

Madonna - 4 Minutes (ft. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland)

God bless French radio. And let's hope they are even more generous in the coming hours. It turns out a French radio station played the new single off of Madonna's next studio album, titled "Hard Candy." I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say they weren't supposed too. The release date for the single that I've heard is late March, which I'm hoping we can kiss good bye now. The album comes out April 29th and features production by Timbaland and Pharrell and supposedly a guest rap by Kanye West. The video for this song has apparently been filmed, with Madonna and Timberlake playing superheroes, from the original title of the song "4 Minutes to Save The World". I cannot wait.

P.S. I messed around with the EQ in Audacity and got it to sound a little better, plus I cut out some of the DJ at the beginning. I included both versions just incase.

Madonna - 4 Minutes (ft. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland)

Madonna - 4 Minutes (ft. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland) (EQ'd)

As always, should you put these links on your blog, MySpace, or whatever, credit SexyFront.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

first& exclusive
HQ VERSION EDITED BY DIVADJ!!!!!!
256KBPS!!

Madonna Ft. Justin & Timbaland - 4 Minutes (HQ Edited Version DivaDJ)

http://www.mediafire.com/?gnxisx03ek1

Anonymous said...

Can you believe, "Love In this Club" is holding the number 1 postion!

I honestly didn't think it could do it, but I guess it's Usher.