Sunday, November 11, 2007

Alicia Keys - No One (Remix) (Ft. Kanye West)

When I heard that there was a remix of No One with Kanye on it, I was thinking that maybe he had redone the beat too. His remix of "If I Ain't Got You" is very good. Sadly, he did not. His verse is quite good, but it's just thrown onto the beginning of the song with nothing else changed.

Alicia Keys - No One (Remix) (ft. Kanye West)


As always, should you put this link on your blog, MySpace, or whatever, credit SexyFront.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RIP Dr. West. I couldn't believe it, and I still can't. Now I just keep rotating Hey Mama, and I know this is going to hurt you, as big as a Kanye fan you are..

AnabelStars said...

hey hey drew, i was wondering if you would like to be affiliates?

<3 Anabel - http://decoratedemergency.net